Click Here for 2022 Media Credential Form
- 2022 Hoophall East/Slam Dunk Schedule Announcement
- 2021 Hoophall East/Slam Dunk Schedule Announcement
- Slam Dunk to the Beach not to be held in 2020
- 2019 Event Info
- 2018 Event Info
- 2017 Event Info
- 2016 Event Info
- 2015 Event Info
- 2014 Event Info
- Student-athletes will be available for media interviews after the conclusion of games at the coaches’ discretion. Interviews will be held outside the team hospitality area.
- Position Sports staff will be on-hand to facilitate interviews if needed.
- Interviews with student-athletes are to be conducted ONLY in designated areas. No exceptions. The Slam Dunk to the Beach reserves the right to limit the number of interviews conducted.
- NO AUTOGRAPHS ARE ALLOWED DURING MEDIA ACCESS PERIODS
Cape Henlopen Workroom
- The Media Workroom will be open one hour prior to the games starting, during halftime and a half hour following the last game of the evening.
- Press room usage is only available to those with a valid Slam Dunk to the Beach media credential. Box scores, rosters, media kits and program books will be available in the media room.
- Credentialed photographers must sit in designated positions along the baseline.
- Photographers will not be allowed to sit on the sidelines at Cape Henlopen, unless there is prior approval from the Slam Dunk to the Beach.
- Videotaping is only permitted in highlight format of all games. Videotaping complete games is not permitted, unless there is prior approval from the Slam Dunk to the Beach.
- Web streaming is not permitted unless approved.
- Media outlets are only allowed to show highlights of the games within 48 hours of the event.
- Anyone who violates these policies may be asked to relinquish their credential and leave the facility.
For media inquiries please contact:
Nicole Schermann, Media Coordinator